Thursday 5 July 2018

Healthy Shared lunch

These are photos of our healthy shared lunch. A healthy shared lunch is when everything there is healthy. Some people are  wearing wigs because today was also Wig Wednesday. I however forgot my wig but I still donated. There was fruit salad, dip, carrot, tomatoes,celere with and without butternut and more. I brought rockmelon and  pineapple.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella! I read your post about your shared lunch post! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the shared lunch! Your food was delicious.

    ReplyDelete